Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Blossoms








After waiting for months, my chrysanthemum have started blooming..
With a subtle fragrance and smile they dance in the wind..
It took them so long to come that i was afraid may be I had fallen short in care taking.
But all this wait has made me realize that there is a completely different kind of
happiness I feel when i see each tiny bud arise and blossom to its full size
Slow and steady, the plant has shown me that patience is rewarding. .
Would it be a pleasure as same if i hadn't waited for these flowers for that long?

I dont know . .

sipping a warm mug of chocolate and working amongst them
Or  mere looking is such peaceful. .
as if they sing a song to enlighten my soul.

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't every word of your's prove that you truly are a Disney Princess in substance and form!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well if you feel that way . . .smile. i would love to be one . .

      Delete